- GMFJ Reference
37.50 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
Duties and Responsibilities
While completing the apprenticeship, there will be a number of duties that will include:
- Answering the telephone
- Booking appointments
- Meeting and greeting customers on arrival
- Dealing with any customer enquiries
- Responding to emails
- General admin duties and upkeep
For more information about this vacancy please contact 360 Apprenticeships on 0161 464 4805 (Ref ID: 105121)
- Confident on the phone
- Great communication skills - verbal and written
- IT Literate - Microsoft Office e.g. Word, Excel etc.
- Can work well in a team and independently
- Work well under pressure
A minimum of 5 A - C (9 - 4) including Maths and English are required to apply.
Our training provider is one of the leading national training providers, who will come to the workplace and work with you on a one - to - one basis to help you towards completing you level 3 advanced business administration qualification.
- Keen to learn new skills
- Friendly and approachable
- Positive 'can do' attitude
An advanced Level 3 Apprenticeship is a highly recognised qualification. For the right candidates, a full time permanent role may be available upon completion of the office administration apprenticeship and is easily transferable.