- GMFJ Reference
35.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Social Media & Digital Marketing
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
This a dual role with 40% of your time working on the onsite golf shop which requires delivering high levels of customer service and stock replenishment.
The other 60% of the time, you will be:
- Creating newsletters for members of the golf club
- Writing blog posts for their social media websites
- Monitoring social media platforms and answering any enquires received on these platforms
- Helping with the website to improve customer experience
- Improve SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
- Helping out with events the club put out throughout the summer months.
For more information about this vacancy please contact 360 Apprenticeships on 0161 464 4805 (Ref ID: 105167)
- Good knowledge of all social media platforms.
- Good spelling and grammar
- Creative writing skills
- Confidence in talking to customers
Minimum of 5 GSCEs Grade 9 - 4 including English and Maths. A - Levels in a creative setting would be beneficial
Our Microsoft partnered training provider, delivers a high quality of training through Skype calls and one-to-one sessions within the workplace.
- A positive can do attitude
- Ability to learn new skills
- Able to comfortably communicate with the general public.
A level 3 digital marketing apprenticeship is a well recognised and niche qualification which can open many doors within the digital sector. Such team leader and managerial roles.