- GMFJ Reference
30.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Dr Rasib & Partners
Description of Opportunity
Who you will be working for?
Dr Rasib and Partners are an NHS GP Surgery located in Cannock which aims to provide a high-quality health and well-being service. Their core values are of innovation and development, and so it’s no surprise they have several staff are currently apprentices.
What you will be doing?
Due to a planned expansion to the practice team, an opportunity for an Administration Apprentice has opened at this GP practice. The role will involve a variety of clerical tasks and reception work so good attention to detail and interpersonal skills are both a must for any potential applicants. There is plenty of room to grow upon completion of the apprenticeship within the team and the NHS.
What skills will you develop?
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Team Working
- IT Skills
- Experience of working in Primary Care
- Time management, prioritization and the ability to work to deadlines
What will be your key responsibilities?
- Checking patients in at the front desk
- Answering the phone
- Scheduling patients for appointments
- Interviewing patients for case histories in advance of appointments
- Compiling medical records and charts
For more information about this vacancy please contact Solvo Vir on 0330 053 9140 (Ref ID: 107642)
- Excellent communication skills
- Team working ability
- IT skills
- Time management & prioritisation
- Customer service
- Flexibility with working hours
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English Language
Throughout your apprenticeship, you will be supported by a Solvo Vir Trainer/Assessor. You will be working towards a City & Guilds Business Administrator]Apprenticeship Standard. your training will be delivered via monthly visits to your employer’s work address. This is also supported by remote webinars and bi-monthly progress reviews.
- Friendly and approachable
- Good telephone manner
- Committed to your role/career
Opportunities to progress within the practice team upon completion of the apprenticeship.