- GMFJ Reference
37.50 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Employment Type
Intermediate Level 2
Davies Group Ltd
Description of Opportunity
The Davies Group, a truly global company with 1,900 employees across 4 different countries. They specialise in operations management, consulting and digital solutions, which they provide to the insurance, financial services, utilities and communications market
What you will be doing?
Working from the Preston office you'll be handling customer claims for a variety of insurers. This is a role that will grow as you do and upon completion of your apprenticeship a progression path all the way to management is possible.
What skills will you develop?
Communication: Correspond with Policy Holders, Clients & Brokers via telephone, email and post in an efficient and professional manner
Organisation: To support and complete various administrative duties within designated claims team
Customer service: Advise customers on claims procedures
Time management: Manage personal allocation of claims, post and diary work in a timely and efficient manner
Compliance: Handle claims in line with client specifications
How and why should you apply?
This is a fantastic opportunity to start your career in Business Administration, mentored by some of the leading experts in the market, in a company that truly cares about its employees and their development.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Solvo Vir on 0330 053 9140 (Ref ID: 107670)
- Excellent telephone manner
- IT literate including a basic proficiency of Microsoft Office packages e.g. Excel and Word
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Customer service experience
- Ability to work to deadlines whilst prioritising workload
- Must be able to multi-task
- GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) including maths and English
- Willingness to work toward CILA Qualification
- GCSE at grade B/6 or above (or equivalent) in maths is desirable
- Grade (4/C) or higher (or equivalent) in GCSE English and maths are needed
Level 3 Customer Service Specialist apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 functional skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Throughout your apprenticeship, you will be supported by a Solvo Vir Trainer/Assessor. Your training will be delivered via monthly visits to your employer’s work address. This is also supported by remote webinars and bi-monthly progress reviews
We are strong believers in development and expect this role to progress into a more senior position, either as a team leader or to move into management.
You will have the opportunity to build your own accounts and build great relationships with many customers.
Work your way up from apprentice to team leader to management.