- GMFJ Reference
37.50 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Social Media & Digital Marketing
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
This company have a great portfolio of work, from website development to SEO (Search Engine Optimisation). If you're looking for a future in Digital Marketing, this role will be perfect for you.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Keeping all social media channels up to date and relevant e.g. Instagram, Facebook, Twitter etc.
- Writing and uploading regular blog posts
- Improve SEO and SMO (Search Engine / Social Media Optimisation)
- Updating the website when necessary
- Creating email marketing campaigns to send out to perspective clients
- Using Google Analytics to keep track of SEO performances
For more information about this vacancy please contact 360 Apprenticeships on 0161 464 4805 (Ref ID: 108494)
- Knowledge of social media platforms
- Attention to detail
- IT literate - basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to communicate confidently with clients and employees
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite would be advantageous
The ideal Digital Marketing Apprentice will have a minimum of 5x GCSEs A / C (9 / 4) including Maths and English.
The Digital Marketing Apprentice will be working towards a Level 3 Digital Marketing standard. Full training will be provided by face to face tutor visits, online resources etc. Our 360 Apprenticeships are completely work based learning and full training will be provided.
- Excellent time management
- Confident in working independently and in a team
- A Positive ‘can do’ attitude.
Upon completion of the Digital Marketing Apprenticeship program, there will be an opportunity to progress into a full time permanent role.