- GMFJ Reference
37.50 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
IT, Software, Web & Telecoms Professional
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
Your day to day duties will involve converting a website design into HTML/CSS using the Bootstrap Responsive framework. Building custom wordpress website from HTML/CSS front-end builds. Working in HTML/CSS/PHP on a daily basis. No design skills require but attention to detail is a must.
- Slicing designs from Photoshop into HTML/CSS
- Code using the bootstrap framework
- Help in building websites for clients and attending to the businesses website
- Code in different languages like HTML/CSS/PHP/jQuery
- Cross Browser testing
- Attend and input into team meetings
- Site Administration - Use CMS interface to create and administer different types of content, lists of content, tags, users, displays and templates
For more information about this vacancy please contact 360 Apprenticeships on 0161 464 4805 (Ref ID: 108727)
- HTML/CSS/PHP knowledge or experience
- Previous use of WordPress will be beneficial
- An eye for detail and design would be a big advantage.
- Time management and organisation skills
- Willingness to go above and beyond
- Minimum of 5 GSCEs Grade A* - C ( 9 - 4 ) including English and Maths. Experience in Software/website development would be advantageous.
Our Microsoft partnered training provider, delivers a high quality of training through Skype calls and one-to-one sessions within the workplace.
- Creative and willing to offer new ideas
- Friendly and optimistic
- Able to work well in a team and confident to complete tasks independently
- Not afraid to try new things
- Passionate for IT and technology
- Ambitious to develop yourself
Upon completion of a this apprenticeship, the skills in which you learn are incredibly transferable and can lead to jobs such as:
- Web Developer
- Application Developer
- Mobile App Developer
- Games Developer
- Software Developer
95% of companies do also take on their apprentices upon completion of the qualification.