- GMFJ Reference
35.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
Duties and Responsibilities
- Liaising with clients and candidates to assess their respective needs
- Qualify candidate suitability for current or future vacancies
- Manage the recruitment process from start to finish
- Deal with client and candidate queries, take ownership to follow up and ensure they are dealt with efficiently
- Manage placed candidate contracts and maintain client relationships with active contractors and placements
- Ensure that all activities are kept within NHS guidelines and other relevant regulating bodies
For more information about this vacancy please contact 360 Apprenticeships on 0161 464 4805 (Ref ID: 108877)
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Mature telephone manner
- Great time management and well organised
- Willingness to take ownership
- IT literate - Microsoft Office package e.g. Word, Excel etc.
Minimum of 5 GSCEs Grade 9 - 4 including English and Maths are required for this role.
Our training provider is one of the leading Business Administration training providers in the North West. A tutor will come to the workplace and work with you on a one - to - one basis, and help you towards completing you level 3 advanced business administration qualification.
- Friendly and optimistic when speaking to clients/candidates
- Ability to use your own initiative
- Can easily build strong relationships
- Work well on your own and in a team
For the right candidates, a full time permanent role may be available upon completion of the business administration apprenticeship, which is a highly recognised and transferable qualification.