- GMFJ Reference
35.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Employment Type
Intermediate Level 2
Description of Opportunity
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working as a nursery assistant meeting the personal and emotional needs of individual children
- A high quality of care for each child
- Create an atmosphere where children can learn through group activities and ensure that they develop their skills socially and educationally
- Support colleagues in nursery time and end of day duties
- Ensure the nursery and surrounding areas are clean and tidy
- Awareness of the nurseries confidentiality policy
- Carry out duties in compliance with the nurseries equal opportunities policy
- Attend a number of activities including training days, staff meetings, seasonal parties etc.
- To be aware of sections 7 & 8 of the Health and Safety at Work Act
For more information about this vacancy please contact 360 Apprenticeships on 0161 464 4805 (Ref ID: 108878)
- A high interest in Childcare
- Ability to work under pressure
- Can work with both children and adults
- Be highly responsible
A minimum of 5 GCSEs A - C ( 9 - 4 ) including Maths and English are required.
Once accepted, each Childcare Apprentice will have to go through a DBS Check. Experience in working with children would be beneficial.
Full training will be provided by face to face tutor visits, online resources etc. Our 360 Apprenticeships are completely work based learning and full training will be provided.
- Very friendly and fun personality
- Have a calming demeanour
- Creative and imaginative
- Can work well in a team and independently
After completion of the Level 2 Childcare Apprenticeship, the possibility of a full time role may be offered.