- GMFJ Reference
35.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Social Media & Digital Marketing
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
Duties and Responsibilities
As this role will involve video production, they need someone who has an interest in videography, or with experience.
This apprenticeship will also include:
- Uploading content to social media channels - Instagram, Facebook etc.
- Writing up regular blogs
- Chasing reviews from clients
- Updating the current website
- With more roles included
For more information about this vacancy please contact 360 Apprenticeships on 0161 464 4805 (Ref ID: 108940)
- Knowledge of Videography is advantageous
- Creative writing skills
- Attention to detail
- IT literate - basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to communicate confidently with clients and employees
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite could be beneficial
The ideal Digital Marketing Apprentice will have a minimum of 5x GCSEs A / C (9 / 4) including Maths and English.
The Digital Marketing Apprentice will be working towards a Level 3 Digital Marketing standard. Full training will be provided by face to face tutor visits, online resources etc. Our 360 Apprenticeships are completely work based learning and full training will be provided.
- Excellent time management
- Friendly and outgoing
- Confident in working independently and in a team
- A Positive ‘can do’ attitude.
Upon completion of the Digital Marketing Apprenticeship program, there will be an opportunity to progress into a full time permanent role.