- GMFJ Reference
35.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
As a recognised company in both the North West and South West, this role will be a fantastic opportunity to move into the health and business sector.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Answering phone calls and directing them to the appropriate people
- Booking nurses and carers on the in house systems
- Answering any emails
- General admin duties e.g. Filing, faxing, photocopying etc.
For more information about this vacancy please contact 360 Apprenticeships on 0161 464 4805 (Ref ID: 108994)
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Microsoft Office - Word and Excel
- Great telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Be confident on computer systems
Minimum of 5 GSCEs Grade A - C (9 - 4) including English and Maths
The Business Administration Apprentice will be working towards a Level 3 Business Administration standard. Full training will be provided by face to face tutor visits, online resources etc. Our 360 Apprenticeships are completely work based learning and full training will be provided.
- Willing to learn new skills
- Can working independently and in a team
- Friendly and optimistic
- Well organised
Upon completion of the Business Administration Apprenticeship program, there will be an opportunity to progress into a full time permanent role.