- GMFJ Reference
35.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
Working with a dynamic and fun team, this will be a fantastic opportunity to move into the Business Admin/Recruitment sector.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answering phone calls and sending them to the appropriate people
- Reply to incoming emails
- General admin duties - filing, faxing, photocopying etc.
- Work with recruiters to help find appropriate candidates
- Sending CVs to the head recruiter for specific roles
- Once comfortable, work directly with employers to understand their needs
- Write job descriptions and place them onto job boards
- Working towards a bonus structure
- Supporting the team in an required duties
- Use CRM Systems to update candidate/employer details
For more information about this vacancy please contact 360 Apprenticeships on 0161 464 4805 (Ref ID: 109123)
- IT literate - Microsoft Office packages
- Strong administrative capabilities
- High levels of attention to detail
- Previous sales or related experience would be beneficial
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Confident and professional on the phone
A minimum of 5 GCSEs A - C (9 - 4) including Maths and English are required to apply for this role.
The Business Administration Apprentice will be working towards a Level 3 Business Administration standard. Full training will be provided by face to face tutor visits, online resources etc. Our 360 Apprenticeships are completely work based learning and full training will be provided.
- A good and broad sense of humour
- A service orientated mindset
- Have a positive 'can do' attitude
- Can work well in a team and independently
After completing a Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship, a possible full time role can be offered and/or is highly transferable.