- GMFJ Reference
35.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Social Media & Digital Marketing
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creating and editing videos to be uploaded onto the companies websites and social media channels
- Posting regularly on social media pages - Instagram, Facebook etc.
- Writing and uploading blogs
- Chasing reviews from clients
- Updating the current website
For more information about this vacancy please contact 360 Apprenticeships on 0161 464 4805 (Ref ID: 110318)
- Videography experience or knowledge is needed for this role
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite(Photoshop, After Affects) and video editing software (Final Cut Pro) would be advantageous
- Understanding of social media platforms
- Great attention to detail
- Creative writing skills
- IT Literate - Microsoft Office
The ideal Digital Marketing Apprentice will have a minimum of 5x GCSEs A / C (9 / 4) including Maths and English.
The Digital Marketing Apprentice will be working towards a Level 3 Digital Marketing standard. Full training will be provided by face to face tutor visits, online resources etc. Our 360 Apprenticeships are completely work based learning and full training will be provided.
- Creative mindset
- Friendly and a good team player
- Positive 'can do' attitude
- Excellent time management
- Willing to go the extra mile
Upon completion of the Digital Marketing Apprenticeship program, there will be an opportunity to progress into a full time permanent role.