- GMFJ Reference
35.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
They are looking for someone who’s passionate and enthusiastic with a desire to make a difference and play a major part in the growth of the company.
Duties and Responsibilities
For this role, a number of duties will be included such as:
- Supporting customers from existing, new and potential clients by helping to resolve issues and complaints that arrive
- Help to improve the customer journey from start to finish
- Replying to messages from a number of channels using online systems (software
- training will be provided)
- Provide real time links between customers and their deliveries via courier tracking.
- Dealing with feedback both positive and negative
- Dealing with customer returns.
- Working with the stock controller when there are issues of orders not being fulfilled
- due to a stock issue.
- answering phone calls and transferring them to the appropriate people
- Replying to emails that come through the companies info box.
For more information about this vacancy please contact 360 Apprenticeships on 0161 464 4805 (Ref ID: 111565)
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to adapt and respond to change
- Communicate effectively in high-pressure scenarios, such as complaint handling/dealing with difficult customers.
- Mature phone manner.
- High level of attention to detail.
- IT literate - Microsoft Office and ability to understand online systems
- Punctual with a great work ethic.
A minimum of 5 GCSEs A - C (9 - 4) including maths and english are required
Our training provider is one of the leading business admin training providers in the North West. Who will come to the workplace and work with you on a one - to - one basis to help you towards completing you level 3 advanced customer service qualification.
- Very friendly and optimistic personality
- Have a patient demeanour
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Willingness to go the extra mile
- Want to learn new skills in a matter of areas
The right Apprentice will work towards a Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship. After completion, the employer may offer a full time position to the right candidate.