- GMFJ Reference
35.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Resourcing candidates for roles
- Making and receiving phone calls
- sending interview confirmations for interviews
- Updating online systems with candidate information
- filing information
- Searching job boards for candidates
For more information about this vacancy please contact 360 Apprenticeships on 0161 464 4805 (Ref ID: 111588)
- Strong IT skills - Microsoft Office, in house systems
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Being able to solve different conflicting demands.
- High attention to detail.
- Organised and methodical.
Minimum of 5 GSCEs Grade A - C (9 - 4) including English and Maths are required
Our training provider is one of the leading Business Administration training providers in the North West. Who will come to the workplace and work with you on a one - to - one basis to help you towards completing you level 3 advanced business administration qualification.
- Very friendly and approachable
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Work well independently and in a team
- Ability to handle work loads
The right apprentices will work towards a Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship. After completion, the right candidate may be offered a full time position.