- GMFJ Reference
35.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Creative & Digital Media
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
Duties and Responsibilities
For this Apprenticeship role, it will include duties such as:
- Designing and managing Datasheets / Brochures and other sales collateral for the sales department.
- Multiple website maintenance from content correction to updating.
- Ongoing log / folder upkeep.
- Assisting with CRM maintenance.
- Monitoring website analytics using GA and other software and feeding back data accordingly.
- Generating new marketing ideas to increase website visits / revenue.
- Creating 3d models then applying a photorealistic render.
- Assisting the social & content executive with content creation.
For more information about this vacancy please contact 360 Apprenticeships on 0161 464 4805 (Ref ID: 111644)
- An individual with strong organisational and planning skills.
- Someone that has great attention to details
- Someone who has proven problem solving skills.
- A confident individual with a keenness to learn.
- Someone who has excellent IT skills.
- Someone who has the ability to remain calm and work under pressure.
Minimum of 5 GSCEs Grade A - C (9 - 4) including English and Maths are required
Our training provider is one of the leading Digital Marketing training providers in the North West. They will come to the workplace and work with you on a one - to - one basis to help you towards completing you level 3 advanced business administration qualification.
- The willingness to learn and grow with the company.
- Someone with a passion for marketing.
- To be self-motivated and proactive.
- To use your initiative.
- Work well in a team and independently
The right apprentice will work towards a Level 3 Digital Marketing Apprenticeship. After completion, the right candidate may be offered a full time position.