- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Catering & Hospitality
- Employment Type
Intermediate Level 2
The Hope and Anchor Pub
Description of Opportunity
An exciting opportunity to join a well-established country pub and restaurant as a Front of House Apprentice. For the right person, there is the opportunity to secure full-time employment and progress to higher level qualifications. You will be trained alongside the experienced members of staff within The Hope and Anchor.
Duties will include:
- Greeting customers
- Taking orders
- Waiting on tables
- Serving drinks
- Working in a safe manner at all times
Things to consider:
- Access to your own vehicle would be advantageous due to the pub location.
- This is daytime, evening and weekend working.
For more information about this vacancy please contact HIT Training on 02382 149390 (Ref ID: 111943)
- Eager to develop and learn new skills,
- Team worker,
- Able to use own initiative.
There are no prior industry specific qualifications required for this role but Maths and English will be assed as part of the apprenticeship enrolment.
You will be assigned a work place mentor and a dedicated personal tutor from HIT Training who together will support you in the continual progress and completion of your apprenticeship coursework.
- Calm and able to work under pressure,
- Passionate about food and delivering a good service.
As the right candidate develops and becomes competent in their role there are then opportunities for progression within the business.