- GMFJ Reference
37.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Liaising with clients
- Using a full emailing system
- Writing up and filing case files
- Liaising with directors and managers
- Carrying out general administrative duties such as photocopying, filing, faxing, scanning, etc.
- Answering incoming phone calls and pass on messages to the appropriate person.
- Keeping all excel documents and contact sheets up to date.
For more information about this vacancy please contact 360 Apprenticeships on 0161 464 4805 (Ref ID: 112394)
- Excellent telephone manner
- Great communication skills - verbal and written
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages e.g. Word Excel
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Ability to use full emailing systems
The ideal Business Administration Apprentice will have a minimum of 5x GCSEs A – C (9 - 4) including Maths and English.
The Legal Administration Apprentice will be working towards a Level 3 Business Administration standard over. Full training will be provided by face to face tutor visits, online resources etc. Our 360 Apprenticeships are completely work based learning and full training will be provided.
- Friendly and optimistic
- A good team player
- Confident in working independently
- Positive 'can do' attitude
Upon completion of the Legal Administration Apprenticeship program, there will be an opportunity to progress into a full time permanent role.