- GMFJ Reference
37.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
As an IT Infrastructure Apprentice, you will be asked to do the following:
- PC and Laptop Support
- Maintenance for the IT element of the Business
- Help diagnose and resolve software/hardware issues
- Look into new hardware and software technologies to see how it can benefit the business in the future.
- Support the team with general IT duties
- Troubleshooting Wi-Fi problems
For more information about this vacancy please contact 360 Apprenticeships on 0161 464 4805 (Ref ID: 112529)
- Knowledge of computer software and hardware
- Excellent time management
- Demonstrable ability to discover and fix errors in code.
- Ability to complete tasks using you own initiative
A Minimum of 5 GSCEs Grade A - C (9 - 4) including English and Maths are required. A - Levels A - C would be beneficial
Our training provider is one of the leading IT Apprenticeship training providers in the North West. A tutor will come to the workplace and work with you on a one - to - one basis, and help you towards completing you Level 3 advanced IT Support qualification.
- Willingness to learn new skills
- A great team player
- Can work well independently
- Positive 'can do' attitude
The right candidate will work towards a Level 3 Apprenticeship qualification. After completion of the IT Infrastructure Apprenticeship, a full time position may be offered.