- GMFJ Reference
37.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Social Media & Digital Marketing
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
This role will involve more analytical marketing, but the right candidate will also have a creative flare.
Duties and Responsibilities
For this Digital Marketing Apprenticeship, you will be asked to do the following:
- Assisting with campaign structure and implementation across various platforms including Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Analyse and present campaign results and data in a clear manner on a daily /weekly / monthly basis
- Work alongside the PPC Account Manager to produce landing pages, graphics and ad copy
- Research competitors, conduct keyword analysis and identify opportunities for client campaigns
- Create compelling content for different platforms (email campaigns, websites, blogs and social media platforms)
For more information about this vacancy please contact 360 Apprenticeships on 0161 464 4805 (Ref ID: 114342)
The right Digital Marketing Apprentice will have the following skills:
- Understanding of the basics of Google Ads and Social Media advertising
- A creative mindset with understanding of user experience
- Passion for digital marketing and career development
- Good analytical abilities
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
The ideal Digital Marketing Apprentice will have a minimum of 5x GCSEs A / C (9 / 4) including Maths and English.
The Digital Marketing Apprentice will be working towards a Level 3 Digital Marketing standard. Full training will be provided by face to face tutor visits, online resources etc. Our 360 Apprenticeships are completely work based learning and full training will be provided.
Our client are looking for an Apprentice who is:
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Able to work as part of a team and alone
- Friendly and optimistic
- Willing to complete tasks without being asked to
Upon completion of the Digital Marketing Apprenticeship program, there will be an opportunity to progress into a full time permanent role.