- GMFJ Reference
35.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Creative & Digital Media
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
As a digital marketing apprentice you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining the companies social media page and posting regular content on them.
- Creating content to advertise on the website and social media platforms.
- Answering phone calls and transferring them to the appropriate persons
- Replying to emails in a timely manner
- General admin duties - filing, photocopying, faxing etc.
- Answering any customer queries which may appear on the social media platforms.
- Creating interesting and creative blog posts for the companies new website to suit the target audience.
- Maintaining strong SEO by using google analytics
- Maintaining high internet traffic through the website
For more information about this vacancy please contact 360 Apprenticeships on 0161 464 4805 (Ref ID: 115669)
- Strong knowledge of all social media platforms.
- Good spelling and grammar
- Creative writing skills
- Some knowledge of SEO
- Ability to teach others within the company how to utilise the social media channels
Minimum of 5 GSCEs Grade 9 - 4 including English and Maths
Our Microsoft partnered training provider, delivers a high quality of training through Skype calls and one-to-one sessions within the workplace.
- A positive can do attitude
- Ability to learn new skills
- Strong work ethic
- Organised and creative
A level 3 digital marketing apprenticeship is a well recognised and niche qualification which can open many doors within the digital sector. Such team leader and managerial roles.