- GMFJ Reference
37.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
This will be a fantastic opportunity to boost your knowledge, and move into a career you can be proud of.
Duties and Responsibilities
While on your apprenticeship, you will be asked to do the following as daily tasks:
- Liaising with consumers to provide technical support for online booking.
- Generating emails to communicate with consumers regarding new offers and new club opening.
- Extracting information from booking sites to produce registers for teachers/coaches to use during their classes.
- Liaising with teachers/coaches to alter and adjust registers and cross-referencing the information with online booking system
- Receiving calls and assigning them to the right members of staff.
- Calling up consumer to chase up payments.
- Call clients to inform them of changes to current services provided.
- Liaising with management to generate online booking pages.
- Liaising with marketing to help develop company website & social media campaigns
- Engaging with consumers to receive feedback & help management to improve services provided
For more information about this vacancy please contact 360 Apprenticeships on 0161 464 4805 (Ref ID: 115712)
The right Business Administration Apprentice will be:
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Mature telephone manner
- Someone who is able to solve problems without being asked
- Organised and with great time management
- Willing to learn new skills
The right Business Administration Apprentice will have a minimum of 5 GSCEs Grade 9 - 4 (A - C) including English and Maths. Any candidates with A Levels will be advantageous.
Our training provider is one of the leading Business Administration training providers in the North West. Who will come to the workplace and work with you on a one - to - one basis to help you towards completing you level 3 advanced business administration qualification.
- Friendly and optimistic about work
- A great team player and work well independently
- Able to cope in fast paced environments
- Positive with a 'can do' attitude
- Punctual and reliable
- Motivated and hard working
For the right candidates, a full time permanent role may be available upon completion of the Business Administration Apprenticeship, which is a highly recognised and transferable qualification.