- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Employment Type
Intermediate Level 2
Ssy Group Ltd
Description of Opportunity
- Dealing with customer enquiries
- Make and receive telephone calls
- Send and receive emails
- Data Input
- Ensuring systems are maintained and up to date
- Use of various IT software packages
- Photocopying and Scanning
- General administration
For more information about this vacancy please contact QUBE QUALIFICATIONS AND DEVELOPMENT LIMITED on 01235 833838 (Ref ID: 116203)
- We are looking for bright, articulate and punctual person, with a good attitude and a willingness to learn
- Excellent verbal, non verbal and written communication skills
- Good organisation and computer skills with the ability to demonstrate attention to detail
- Ability to stay calm and professional in pressurised or challenging situations
- The ability to work in a team as well as on your own as and the ability to be self-motivated.
- Maths & English GCSE grade C/4 minimum
- You will be enrolled during your first week on an Intermediate Customer service Level 2 Apprenticeship Course and tutored in your place of work by Qube Learning.
- You will also be mentored by the employer and will have paid time each week to study.
- Action requests made by management asap
- Flexible approach to work
The successful candidate can progress onto a Level 3 customer service Apprenticeship.