- GMFJ Reference
32.50 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Opportunity Type
- Responsible for the daily business support in the allocated service area accounting for business priorities
- Work with a supervisor/mentor to develop work based and personal skill sets
- Provide support to managers in line with process and procedure
- Develop own knowledge and skills and be willing to undertake training as necessary
- Respond to telephone, e-mail, and written queries on behalf of the service area. This may include dealing with queries where there may be barriers to understanding
- Support and assist operational staff and colleagues as required
- Be compliant with the Data Protection and record management policy and procedures with particular reference to confidentiality and safeguarding issues
- Be proactive and contribute to the team
Gain understanding of the use of Outlook and Microsoft Office
For more information about this vacancy please contact QUBE QUALIFICATIONS AND DEVELOPMENT LIMITED on 01235 833838 (Ref ID: 116221)
- Attention to detail
- ICT skills
- Good Communication skills
This Traineeship opportunity includes work preparation training, functional skills maths and English support for those who require it and a high quality work experience placement.
You will gain work experience and get on the job training to develop in this role and hopefully progress on to the Apprenticeship.
- Team player
After successful completion of the Traineeship course, you will receive a certificate of completion and a letter of reference as a minimum, to support future job applications.
To progress on to an Apprenticeship if successful.