- GMFJ Reference
32.50 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Employment Type
Description of Opportunity
During the traineeship you will work alongside team members:
Assisting with the daily routines within the nursery
Setting up and tidying away of equipment/ resources
Helping with snack and mealtimes
Supporting children with creative activities, singing, reading, indoor and outdoor activities
This Traineeship work experience is part of an education and training programme that is focused on giving young people the skills and experience that employers are looking for. At its core is the work preparation training, English and maths for those who need it, and a high-quality work experience placement.
Traineeships help unlock your great potential and give you the work preparation training, maths, English, Digital Skills and work experience needed to get an apprenticeship or other job.
This Traineeship Opportunity is unwaged.
For more information about this vacancy please contact QUBE QUALIFICATIONS AND DEVELOPMENT LIMITED on 01235 833838 (Ref ID: 117111)
- Good communication and listening skills
- Team working skills
- Able to use own initiative
- During the Traineeship you will gain skills and experience within the childcare environment. You will receive support with maths and English Functional skills
- You will have an Introduction to Health and Safety, Safeguarding Children, Food Safety and Hygiene Level 2, an introduction to EYFS, along with employability skills.
- Passionate about working with children
- Enthusiastic, cheerful and friendly
- Willingness to learn
Reliable and flexible
This Traineeship will lead to a paid apprenticeship for the right candidate.