- GMFJ Reference
32.50 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Employment Type
Bradvent Supply Services
Description of Opportunity
The main responsibilities for this role are:
- General Office duties including answering the telephone, filing, franking and post etc.
- Assist team members when required.
- Preparation of VAT returns (on-the-job training will be provided)
- Assisting the payroll manager with our bureau function
- Maintaining IRIS database by inputting data accurately and efficiently.
- Writing to clients; including data mining and preparing mail merge documents.
- Some duties will be role-specific.
For more information about this vacancy please contact QUBE QUALIFICATIONS AND DEVELOPMENT LIMITED on 01235 833838 (Ref ID: 117233)
- An organised approach and excellent time management skills
- Good communication skills (written & verbal)
- The ability to work well as part of a team
- Computer literacy and good typing skills
- A good level of English spelling and grammar
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to use your own initiative
Maths and English GCSE or equivalent
- Employability skills
- Enthusiastic and determined to always perform at the highest level
- Passionate about learning and developing within business administration
- Excellent interpersonal skills
This Traineeship will lead to a paid apprenticeship/position for the right candidate.