- GMFJ Reference
32.50 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Employment Type
Day and Night Pharmacy
Description of Opportunity
- To work alongside pharmacy technicians and under the supervision of the responsible pharmacist to ensure the safe, accurate and timely supply of prescribed medication to patients.
- To provide medicines-related and healthy lifestyle advice to patients as well as assisting in the smooth operation of the pharmacy.
- To select, label and dispense pharmaceutical products in accordance with a prescription by following Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and complying with all legal requirements.
- To ensure the safe and correct transfer of dispensed items to patients.
For more information about this vacancy please contact QUBE QUALIFICATIONS AND DEVELOPMENT LIMITED on 01235 833838 (Ref ID: 117265)
- Team working ability
- Good communication skills
- Employability skills
This Traineeship will lead to a paid apprenticeship/position for the right candidate.