- GMFJ Reference
37.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Social Media & Digital Marketing
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
- Uploading competitions to the magazine
- Setting up, monitoring and providing reports the email campaigns
- Writing social media and blog posts
- Answering the phone
- Sending out winners / details for competitions and making sure the winners have their prizes
- Looking at google analytics and providing information on where traffic comes from
- Learning how the business makes money and monetising this
- Contributing ideas and thoughts to the marketing activity
- Other ad hoc / marketing / admin work as an when required.
For more information about this vacancy please contact 360 Apprenticeships on 0161 464 4805 (Ref ID: 117716)
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Good timekeeping and well organised
- A creative mindset
- IT literate - Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience with Adobe Suite would be advantageous
The ideal Digital Marketing Apprentice will have a minimum of 5x GCSEs A / C (9 / 4) including Maths and English.
The Digital Marketing Apprentice will be working towards a Level 3 Digital Marketing standard. Full training will be provided by face to face tutor visits, online resources etc. Our 360 Apprenticeships are completely work based learning and full training will be provided.
- Willing to learn new skills
- Able to see when tasks need completing without being asked
- Confident to give ideas and advice in team meetings
- A team player yet able to work independently
- Giving a 'can do' attitude
Upon completion of the Digital Marketing Apprenticeship program, there will be an opportunity to progress into a full time permanent role.