- GMFJ Reference
37.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
A normal day for your Business Administration Apprenticeship would include:
- Answering the phone in a timely manner
- Dealing with incoming enquiries via phone/post and email
- Handling mail that come to the office
- Book appointments and meetings.
- General admin duties – filing, photocopying etc.
- Data Entry - Microsoft Excel
- Welcoming any visitors who come to the office
- Using internal systems such as CRM
For more information about this vacancy please contact 360 Apprenticeships on 0161 464 4805 (Ref ID: 117797)
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- High level of accuracy
- Great time management
- IT Literate – Microsoft Office
- Willing to learn new skills
GCSE Maths and English A-C/9-4 are required.
The Business Administration Apprentice will be working towards a Level 3 Business Administration standard. Full training will be provided by face to face tutor visits, online resources etc. Our 360 Apprenticeships are completely work based learning and full training will be provided.
- Confident on the phone
- Friendly and optimistic
- A great team player
- Can work well independently
The right apprentice will work towards a highly recognised level 3 qualification. After completion the Business Administration Apprentice, a full time position may be offered.