- GMFJ Reference
37.50 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
Duties and Responsibilities
The right business Administration Apprentice will be asked to do the following:
- Answering phone calls and transferring them to the appropriate person
- Replying to emails in a timely manner
- General office duties e.g. filing, photocopying, faxing etc.
- Working closely with the team on selected duties
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Placing information onto online platforms and spreadsheets
- Calling trades people to take advantage of a virtual PA Service.
- Organise the workflow of queries through a shared inbox
For more information about this vacancy please contact 360 Apprenticeships on 0161 464 4805 (Ref ID: 117850)
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Great time management and organisational skills
- Professional and mature manner
- IT literate - Microsoft Office
- Willingness to complete tasks using your initiative
The right Business Administration apprentice will have a minimum of 5 GCSEs A / C (9 / 4) including Maths and English.
Our training provider is one of the leading business admin training providers in the North West. Who will come to the workplace and work with you on a one - to - one basis to help you towards completing you level 3 advanced business administration qualification.
- Friendly and optimistic
- Willing to learn new skills
- Can work well independently
- A team player
For the right candidates, a full time permanent role may be available upon completion of the business administration apprenticeship, which is a highly recognised and transferable qualification.