- GMFJ Reference
35.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
For this role, they need someone who has prior experience in coding and Wordpress.
Duties and Responsibilities
The right Software Development Apprentice will be asked to:
- Code in different languages
- Review the current systems
- Maintain and test software systems
- Writing code for different programs with a team
- Be involved in Web and Software developing
- Help to develop and update their website on a regular basis
For more information about this vacancy please contact 360 Apprenticeships on 0161 464 4805 (Ref ID: 118297)
- Knowledge of WordPress
- Logical approach to problem solving
- Able to think 'outside of the box'
- Numerate and analytically thinking
- Excellent organisational abilities
- Ambitious and career minded
GCSE Maths and English A-C/9-4 are required. A-Levels in computing/software also needed.
Our training provider is one of the leading Software Developer training providers in the North West. A tutor will come to the workplace and work with you on a one - to - one basis, and help you towards completing you Level 4 advanced Software Development qualification.
- Have a keen eye for detail, self-motivated and a strong work-ethic (punctual & reliable)
- An ability to work both independently and within a team to meet time-critical goals and targets as the role dictates
- Friendly and willing to help others when needed
- Be a good problem solver
The right apprentice will work towards a highly recognised level 4 qualification. After completion the Software Development Apprentice, a full time position may be offered.