- GMFJ Reference
35.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
IT, Software, Web & Telecoms Professional
- Employment Type
Higher Level 4
Description of Opportunity
The right candidate MUST have some experience and/or knowledge of PHP, HTML and CSS.
Duties and Responsibilities
For this Software Development Apprenticeship, you will asked to:
- Code in different languages to update in house software
- Maintain and test software systems
- Writing code for different programs with a team
- Be involved in Website and Software developing
- Help to develop and update the website on a regular basis
For more information about this vacancy please contact 360 Apprenticeships on 0161 464 4805 (Ref ID: 118461)
- Minimum of 1 years PHP knowledge and experience
- UX Design / user journey
- Frontend framework
This is a level 4 software development so 3 A levels at A-C is required for this role.
Our Microsoft partnered training provider, delivers a high quality of training through Skype calls and one-to-one sessions within the workplace.
- A great team player
- Have a logical mindset
- See and solve problems quickly
- Confident to work well independently
- Comfortable in a fast paced environment
Upon completion of a Level 4 software development apprenticeship, the skills in which you learn are incredibly transferable.