- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Catering & Hospitality
- Employment Type
Intermediate Level 2
Description of Opportunity
• Maintaining high standards of hygiene
• Preparing the ingredients for a more senior chef
• Measuring dish ingredients and portion sizes accurately
• Dealing with deliveries and stock rotation
• Assisting with Menu planning
For more information about this vacancy please contact East Riding College Limited on 01482 390888 (Ref ID: 119050)
- Good communication skills
- Able to use initiative
Good levels of Maths and English
Level 2 Apprenticeship in Commis Chef.
There will also be the chance to obtain Functional Skills in Mathematics and Egnlish if required.
For the right candidate, there is the potential to secure a full time, permanent position within the company, upon completion of the Apprenticeship.