- GMFJ Reference
37.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Social Media & Digital Marketing
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
Duties and Responsibilities
During this Digital Marketing Apprenticeship, you will be asked to help with the following duties:
- Creating social media posts for platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc.
- Create marketing collateral e.g. promotional material such as adverts, leaflets etc.
- Update the website with new pages, design and layouts etc.
- Write regular blog posts and content
- Some general admin duties may also be involved e.g. emails, answering phone calls
- Email marketing campaigns for recurring and potential clients
- SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
- Use Google Analytics to help improve the website
For more information about this vacancy please contact 360 Apprenticeships on 0161 464 4805 (Ref ID: 119319)
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Some experience with Adobe is desirable but not essential
- Great time management and organisational skills
- Professional and mature manner
- IT literate - Microsoft Office
- Willingness to complete tasks using your initiative
The right digital marketing apprentice will have a minimum of 5 GCSEs A / C (9 / 4) including Maths and English.
Our training provider is one of the leading business admin training providers. Who will come to the workplace and work with you on a one - to - one basis to help you towards completing you level 3 advanced business administration qualification.
- Friendly and approachable for both clients and lawyers
- Creative mindset and willing to offer ideas
- Able to work well independently and in a team
- Willing to learn new skills
- Professional when in the workplace
- Passionate about the law
For the right candidates, a full time permanent role may be available upon completion of the digital marketing apprenticeship, which is a highly recognised and transferable qualification.