- GMFJ Reference
37.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Social Media & Digital Marketing
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Creating and posting content on employer’s website e.g. blogs
- Updating the company's social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram etc.
- Growing your knowledge of the companies’ brand and services throughout this apprenticeship
- Looking into marketing trends and reporting back to line manager as required
- Improving SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) and reviewing analytics
For more information about this vacancy please contact 360 Apprenticeships on 0161 464 4805 (Ref ID: 119894)
- Good time management skills
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Knowledge using WordPress & SEO would be beneficial
5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths).
Our training provider is on of the leading Digital Marketing training providers in the North West. They will come to the workplace and work with you on a one – to – one basis to help towards completing your level 3 advanced Digital Marketing qualification.
- Must have a genuine passion towards a full-time marketing career
- Organised, friendly and approachable
- Enthusiastic and professional attitude
- Passion for IT
The right Marketing and Admin Apprentice will work towards a Level 3 Digital Marketing qualification. After completion, the right candidate may be offered a full time position.