- GMFJ Reference
35.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
Duties and Responsibilities:
As a Business Administration Apprentice, you will be:
- Answering phone calls and referring them to the appropriate person(s) when needed
- Replying to emails in a timely manner
- General duties such as filing, photocopying etc.
- Helping members of the team when necessary
- Working off computer systems
- Taking notes in meetings
- Meeting and greeting clients when they enter the premises
For more information about this vacancy please contact 360 Apprenticeships on 0161 464 4805 (Ref ID: 120574)
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- IT Literate - Microsoft Office, In house systems etc.
- Mature telephone manner
- Organisational and time management skills
Minimum of 5 GSCEs Grade 9 - 4 including English and Maths
Our Microsoft partnered training provider, delivers a high quality of training through Skype calls and one-to-one sessions within the workplace.
- Be able to work off your own imitative
- To be able to Maintain productive, professional attitude within the working environment
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
Upon completion of the level 3 Business Administration, there will be the possibility of full time position offered.