- GMFJ Reference
37.50 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
The role is varied in terms of support required so this means that as well as providing key
administrative support, you will be required to act as a point of contact for linguist queries.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Answering calls in a timely and professional manner
- Working closely with different areas and teams for support
- General admin duties e.g. filing, photocopying etc.
- Investigating and resolving interpreter queries in a professional manner
- Investigating and resolving customer queries in a professional manner
- Effective communication with team members and interpreters
- Answering external and internal calls
For more information about this vacancy please contact 360 Apprenticeships on 0161 464 4805 (Ref ID: 120594)
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- High level of IT literacy - Microsoft Office
- Strong Excel skills
- Attention to details
- Problem-solving skills
Minimum of 5 GSCEs Grade 9 - 4 including English and Maths
Our training provider is one of the leading training providers in the North West, who will come to the workplace and work with you on a one - to - one basis to help you towards completing you level 3 qualification.
- Willing to help others
- Be able to work off your own initiative
- Positive work ethic
Upon completion of the level 3 Business Administration qualification, possible full time positions maybe available. This qualification is very transferable and can lead to senior roles.