- GMFJ Reference
37.50 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Social Media & Digital Marketing
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties as a Digital Marketing Apprentice will include:
- Email campaigns to recurring and potential clients
- Creating material using Adobe Software such as Photoshops/InDesign
- Helping with IT assistance
- Software and website development
- Help to create newspaper advertising and local brochure adverts
- In-house designs
- Updating Social Media platforms e.g. Facebook, Instagram etc.
For more information about this vacancy please contact 360 Apprenticeships on 0161 464 4805 (Ref ID: 120595)
- Strong grammatical skills
- Adobe Suite skills e.g. Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
- IT Knowledge - Software, HTML, • Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
- Creative mindset
The ideal Digital Marketing Apprentice will have a minimum of 5x GCSEs A / C (9 / 4) including Maths and English.
The Digital Marketing Apprentice will be working towards a Level 3 Digital Marketing standard. Full training will be provided by face to face tutor visits, online resources etc. Our 360 Apprenticeships are completely work based learning and full training will be provided.
- Hardworking, punctual and willing to learn new skills
- Friendly and outgoing
- Can work well in a team and independently
Upon completion of the Digital Marketing Apprenticeship program, there will be an opportunity to progress into a full time permanent role.