- GMFJ Reference
37.50 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
Duties and Responsibilities
- Answering phone calls in a professional manner
- Replying to emails in a timely manner
- General admin duties e.g. Filing, photocopying etc.
- Be in charge of the CRM System - uploading/updating employer and candidate information on a daily basis
- Helping other members of the team with general admin roles and duties
For more information about this vacancy please contact 360 Apprenticeships on 0161 464 4805 (Ref ID: 120653)
- Strong IT skills - Someone with CRM experience would be beneficial
- Being able to solve different conflicting demands.
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- A high attention to detail.
- Organised and methodical.
Minimum of 5 GSCEs Grade 9 - 4 including English and Maths
Our training provider is one of the leading business admin training providers in the North West. Who will come to the workplace and work with you on a one - to - one basis to help you towards completing you level 3 advanced business administration qualification.
- Have interpersonal abilities
- Be able to work well in a team and independently
- Be able to learn quickly.
- Trustworthy and honest.
For the right candidates, a full time permanent role may be available upon completion of the business administration apprenticeship, which is a highly recognised and transferable qualification.