- GMFJ Reference
37.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Social Media & Digital Marketing
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
As a growing brand, they would ideally like to speak with individuals seeking long term employment prospects with clear future progression opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Keeping social media platforms up to date - Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc.
- Dealing with customer orders and requests, assigning delivery slots, positively resolving customer issues
- Google my business - Building reviews / testimonials / case studies
- Creating content such as blog writing
- Liaising directly with National Carriers and Sub-Contractors to enable a frictionless flow of business process in addition to actively identifying and providing solutions to challenges that arise
- Helping improve their SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
- Use Adobe Suite to produce images for their website
- Update the website with new products, pages etc.
- Employee holiday and time management
- Providing clear and efficient route planning for customer deliveries (will provide training on this topic)
For more information about this vacancy please contact 360 Apprenticeships on 0161 464 4805 (Ref ID: 120895)
- Knowledge of WordPress software
- Previous use of Adobe Suite e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Great communication skills - verbal and written
- Knowledge of social media platforms
The ideal Digital Marketing Apprentice will have a minimum of 5x GCSEs A / C (9 / 4) including Maths and English. Any qualifications in a creative field would be advantageous
The Digital Marketing Apprentice will be working towards a Level 3 Digital Marketing standard. Full training will be provided by face to face tutor visits, online resources etc. Our Apprenticeships are completely work based learning and full training will be provided.
- Someone committed to enjoy working in a charismatic team who are passionate about their work and quality of services which they provide.
- Enthusiastic with a desire to learn
- Always coming to work with a 'can do' attitude
- Confident to work well independently
Upon completion of the Digital Marketing Apprenticeship program, there will be an opportunity to progress into a full time permanent role.