- GMFJ Reference
37.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Social Media & Digital Marketing
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
Duties and Responsibilities
The right Digital Marketing Apprentice will be asked to:
- Assist with campaigns on various channels online and offline
- Update social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube etc.
- Photograph Cars, Vans, Caravans with product placement
- Update reports from Google Analytics, MailChimp and developing a reporting suite
- Attend trade shows, networking and assisting where necessary
- Assist with maintaining the website, including content and blog/ vlog posts
- Being confident in front of a camera for vlogs
- Assist with sales and order processing
For more information about this vacancy please contact 360 Apprenticeships on 0161 464 4805 (Ref ID: 121435)
- Videography and photography knowledge and video editing software (Final Cut Pro) would be advantageous
- Adobe Suite - Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects etc.
- Basic marketing knowledge and social media skills
- IT literate - Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Time management and organisation
The ideal Digital Marketing Apprentice will have a minimum of 5x GCSEs A / C (9 / 4) including Maths and English.
The Digital Marketing Apprentice will be working towards a Level 3 Digital Marketing standard. Full training will be provided by face to face tutor visits, online resources etc. Our 360 Apprenticeships are completely work based learning and full training will be provided.
- Extroverted and confident
- Able to work well independently and in a team
- Have a positive can do attitude
- Willing to lean new skills and techniques off your own initiative
- Have attention to detail
Upon completion of the Digital Marketing Apprenticeship program, there will be an opportunity to progress into a full time permanent role.