- GMFJ Reference
35.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Employment Type
Autozone UK Ltd
Description of Opportunity
Your main focus will be:
- Ensuring maximum customer satisfaction, both over the phone and face to face.
- Meeting and greeting customers, showing them to a seat and providing a relaxed environment alongside refreshments.
- Liaising with all members of staff to accurately and thoroughly transfer messages and calls through the business.
- Maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction in like with Company standards.
- Providing support throughout the showroom and garage and undertaking tasks where a helping hand is needed.
- Assisting our specialist onsite bistro with any duties.
- Maintaining the showroom throughout, ensuring maximum aesthetics ensuring all aspects of the showroom are tidy and maintained to create a professional environment.
For more information about this vacancy please contact QUBE QUALIFICATIONS AND DEVELOPMENT LIMITED on 01235 833838 (Ref ID: 122250)
- Have impeccable attention to detail
- Be able to manager your own time
- Be computer literate
- Have knowledge of telephone systems, email systems and the internet
- Take ownership in busy periods
- Be a team player
- Be flexible in working, happy to work weekends and overtime
- Be able to multi task, juggling several tasks at one time
- Be committed, looking for your next career step within the Autozone UK Ltd
- This Traineeship opportunity includes work preparation training, Functional Skills maths and English support for those who require it and a high quality work experience placement.
- Impeccable telephone skills
- Be smart, and well presented
- Have unlimited confidence and drive
- Be very resilient
- All round excellent communication skills
If you are successful on the Traineeship, this will lead to a Business Administration Apprenticeship.