- GMFJ Reference
37.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
Duties and Responsibilities
For this IT Infrastructure Apprenticeship, you will be asked to:
- Provide IT Support & Installations for the new and existing client base
- Build Bespoke computer systems and servers,
- Offer telephone technical support, remote support, network installations, callout support
- Undertake internal company procedures i.e. Daily Backup checks quarterly maintenance tasks etc.
- Work alongside the IT Manager on the applications, telephony, infrastructure and Systems so they meet current and future needs
- Support the IT Manager to handle the day-to-day user requests from the service desk system, ticketing/installations and upgrades
For this IT Infrastructure Apprenticeship you will also have the chance to develop social media strategies with the team to gain a bigger following in order to increase traffic to the website
For more information about this vacancy please contact 360 Apprenticeships on 0161 464 4805 (Ref ID: 122346)
- Have good communication/ telephone skills
- Previous knowledge/experience in IT will be beneficial
- Should work well alone as well as in a team
- Be prepared to provide the highest level of customer service to our customers
- Have a flexible approach to work (be able to undertake other duties)
- Ability to recognise and respond to urgent customer requests
GCSE Maths and English A - C ( 9 - 4 ) are required for this position. Any candidates with IT experience / qualifications will be beneficial.
The Apprentice will be working towards a Level 3 IT Infrastructure standard. Full training will be provided by face to face tutor visits, online resources etc. Our 360 Apprenticeships are completely work based learning and full training will be provided.
- Have a professional approach to work
- Must demonstrate attention to detail
- Never be afraid to ask for help
- Be personable with a willingness to learn
- Able to work well in a team and independently.
- A can-do attitude is essential
The right apprentice will work towards a highly recognised level 3 IT qualification. After completing the IT Infrastructure apprenticeship, a full time position may be offered.