- GMFJ Reference
37.50 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Employment Type
Intermediate Level 2
Description of Opportunity
Looking to take that first step on your career path?
Looking for a customer focussed and dynamic employer?
Do you have the desire and ambition to succeed on your apprenticeship and to bring fresh ideas to your workplace?
If you have answered Yes to these questions, then this is the opportunity for you!
The role will include but is not restricted to:
• Meeting and greeting customers as they come into the branch.
• Handling calls to the business, including booking and scheduling meetings and diary management of the team.
Preparing files and correspondence for meetings and appointments.
• Handling and responding to customer queries and complaints
• Liaising with customers and keeping them updated.
• Tracking customer insurance claims
• General office administration such as filing, photocopying
• Supporting the Directors and the team.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Exeter College on 0 (Ref ID: 122381)
The successful candidate should have good general IT skills to include MS Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint. You should have excellent communication skills, written and verbal also so you can complete duties outlined confidently to a good standard.
5 GCSE’s at grade C or above including Maths and English and working towards or educated to an ‘A’ level standard (Grades C or above), preferably including Maths.
Customer Service Apprenticeship Level 2
IDEA Digital Badges
End Point Assessment
Keyboard and Microsoft skills
• A confident, professional and welcoming personality
• Passionate about the insurance industry and an eagerness to develop
• An attention to detail and accuracy of work
• Effective communicator with an ability to build strong internal and external relationship
• Excellent grooming standards
• An ability to work under pressure and resilience
There is the potential for a full time permanent position for the right person who shows desire and ambition to progress in the industry.