- GMFJ Reference
37.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
Duties and Responsibilities
For this Business Administration Apprenticeship, you will be asked to:
- Interact with incoming enquiries via reception, to offer help and guidance on our services
- Assign requests from customers to relevant departments: ie support, sales, accounts
- Complete customer order forms and following the order processes.
- Proactively keep customers informed throughout all stages of all processes by phone, email and instant messenger. Customer First principal remains paramount
- Maintain accurate records relating to all customer interaction
- Providing organisation backup to office tasks.
- In putting customer data regarding installations or enquiries
- Liaising with installation teams to relay up to date site information as and when required
- Ensuring customer paperwork is completed & online payment requests fulfilled
- Promoting best practice and adherence to our customer first policy.
- Any other duties as required by the line manager and appropriate with the post.
For more information about this vacancy please contact 360 Apprenticeships on 0161 464 4805 (Ref ID: 122487)
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Prior experience in a customer service role would be advantageous
- Mature telephone manner
- Organisational and time management skills
- IT literate - Microsoft Office, easily able to understand in-house systems (e.g. CRM)
GCSE Maths and English A - C ( 9 - 4 ) are required for this position.
The Business Administration Apprentice will be working towards a Level 3 Business Administration standard. Full training will be provided by face to face tutor visits, online resources etc. Our 360 Apprenticeships are completely work based learning and full training will be provided.
- Upbeat and approachable
- Optimistic with a positive can do attitude
- Able to work in a team yet also complete tasks independently
- Engaging and keen to learn
- Able to work very well (and enjoy working) under pressure
- Ambitious and keen to embrace new challenges
The right apprentice will work towards a highly recognised level 3 qualification. After completion the Business Administration Apprentice, a full time position may be offered.