- GMFJ Reference
37.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
Duties and Responsibilities
For this Business Administration Apprenticeship, you will start with daily tasks such as:
- Opening and send post to the relevant areas
- Uploading customer documents onto in-house systems
- Downloading / uploading calls
- General admin duties e.g. filing, photocopying
- Dealing with emails and ensuring messages are sent to the appropriate person(s)
Once comfortable with administration tasks, you will be introduced to telephone work.
For more information about this vacancy please contact 360 Apprenticeships on 0161 464 4805 (Ref ID: 122717)
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Organisation and time management
- Great team work skills
- Mature telephone manner
- IT literate - Microsoft Office e.g. Word, Excel etc.
GCSE Maths and English A - C ( 9 - 4 ) are required for this position.
The Business Administration Apprentice will be working towards a Level 3 Business Administration standard. Full training will be provided by face to face tutor visits, online resources etc. Our 360 Apprenticeships are completely work based learning and full training will be provided.
- Able to work well in a team
- Comfortable to complete tasks independently in a timely manner
- Have a good sense of humour.
- Hard working and reliable
- Optimistic and outgoing
The right apprentice will work towards a highly recognised level 3 qualification. After completion the Business Administration Apprentice, a full time position may be offered.