- GMFJ Reference
37.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Social Media & Digital Marketing
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
Duties and Responsibilities
For this Digital Marketing Apprenticeship you will be asked to help with the following duties:
- Support the marketing team utilising SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) and Google Analytics
- Manage multiple social media platforms - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram etc.
- Update the website ( SquareSpace platform ) on a regular basis
- Create campaigns and send out via email marketing to recurring and potential clients
- Content creation including blog writing
- Collecting testimonials/reviews from clients
- Research into new digital marketing practices and implement them in to the business
- Utilising your skill set in Google Analytics to drive results
For more information about this vacancy please contact 360 Apprenticeships on 0161 464 4805 (Ref ID: 122833)
- Knowledge of Social Media platforms
- Good Communication Skills – Both written and verbal
- Any candidates with graphic design or design related experience would be advantageous
- Good spelling and grammar and creative writing skills
Minimum of 5 GCSEs including Math and English A - C ( 9 - 4 ) are required. Qualifications in a creative field are beneficial
Our Microsoft partnered training provider, delivers a high quality of training through Skype calls and one-to-one sessions within the workplace.
- Good with analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and able to work towards strict deadlines.
- Passion for marketing, media or design
- Able to work off own initiative and as part of a team
- Positive and with a proactive work attitude
- Keen to learn and develop
A level 3 digital marketing apprenticeship is a well-recognised and niche qualification which can open many doors within the digital sector.