- GMFJ Reference
35.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Social Media & Digital Marketing
- Opportunity Type
Advanced Level 3
KBM Training & Recruitment
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for developing both marketing content and materials in both digital and traditional marketing communications tools.
- Building successful campaigns across a selection of digital platforms such as YouTube, LinkedIn and other social media.
- Managing the development and holding responsibility for the content diary.
- Ensuring brand consistency and integration across all marketing materials (both traditional and digital)
- To assist with other marketing activities
- To monitor and to report on marketing activity, from planning through to outcomes
For more information about this vacancy please contact KBM Group on 020 8992 4506 (Ref ID: 123683)
Awareness of all Social Media Channels
Experience of video editing is advantageous
If you do not have any previous work experience, you will be give full training.
Practical Digital Marketing Training is designed to equip you with the skills that you need to secure a job in Digital Marketing sector. You will be getting an in-depth knowledge and practical skill on following topics;
- Digital marketing metrics and analytics
- YouTube Marketing, Optimisation & Analytics
- Search Engine Optimizations
- Google Analytics & Reporting
- Email marketing
- Online display advertising
- Social Media Marketing (Facebook, Instagram)
- Cyber Security/Staying Safe Online
- Al & Automation
- HTML Coding and Website Design
Creative thinker & dynamic
Excellent computer literacy
The agency is growing and the hope is that there will be a permanent position available for the candidate upon completion of their apprenticeship, with a focus on the areas that most interest them.