- GMFJ Reference
35.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Creative & Digital Media
- Employment Type
Description of Opportunity
- Assisting a photographer to develop his social media channels and advising on suitable strategies to market his online business and increase traffic.
- Managing social media channels and building systems to help run social media accounts more effectively in the future.
- Developing and modifying the website, including some new elements such as an online shop, which can be linked to social media accounts.
- Developing templates for various documents, which can be used to create a brand.
- Helping to build a contact base, suitable for the context of the work and developing ways to market the work online more effectively.
For more information about this vacancy please contact London Vesta College on 020 7 377 0731 (Ref ID: 124056)
- good communicator (Both verbally and written)
- Organisational skills
5 GCSE A-C including Eng and Maths
Given support to develop your skills SEO/ Web development/ Imaging software/ WordPress/ Social media marketing etc.
- good attendance and punctuality
- Desire to learn and improve
- Attention to detail
Possibility to move to a Digital Marketing Apprenticeship