- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Employment Type
Higher Level 4
Description of Opportunity
- You’ll be supporting a dynamic Sales and Customer Success team, targeting customers for both backwards and forwards looking benefit.
- You’ll work with the Sales/Customer Success team to confirm which customer stakeholders we should work with to agree the scope of each assessment
- You’ll meet with those stakeholders to present the approach we typically take in this type of assessment & agree the types of benefits, timing, target audience to meet and expected outcomes
- You’ll then combine structured surveys and one-to-one interviews with targeted individuals to build an analysis of the delivered or expected benefit they have achieved/should expect
- Using the data you generate, you’ll use your strong technical skills in data management and business intelligence to generate high quality outputs
- You’ll use your communication & collaboration skills to review this with the Multiverse Sales/Customer Success team, then with senior customer stakeholders
- You will be adaptable when finding analytical solutions to problems, to analyse and triangulate data in innovative ways and present findings clearly to a range of audiences
For more information about this vacancy please contact Multiverse on 0203 621 6131 (Ref ID: 124638)
High degree of computer literacy (microsoft excel is essential)Basic statistical knowledgeA confident communicatorYou are an inquisitive, curious and analytical thinkerYou are solution oriented; problems present opportunities
Five GCSE grades C - A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and MathsLevel 3 qualification (A level, BTEC or equivalent)
1. Training on the 18 month Standard Level 4 Associate Project Manager (PM) apprenticeship.
2. Being a WhiteHat apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
3. As part of your Multiverse apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to help you develop the 6 key competencies: well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
Excellent organisational, time management and prioritisation skillsDrive and determination to succeed at a high pace and complex environmentTakes ownership and uses initiative when problem solvingStrong computer skills, and be able to work with our key systems such as G-Suite, Tableau, Hubspot (training will be provided)
After your Project Management apprenticeship progress into Project Management, Digital Transformation Manager, Business Development Lead, Programme Manager, Transformation Director and Process Transformation Director or other management roles within your field.