- GMFJ Reference
5.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Opportunity Type
Aim Skills Development
Description of Opportunity
Traineeships are free. The cost of training is given directly to training providers by the government.
From the training provider you get:
- Training to prepare you for work, including CV writing and what to expect in the workplace
- Support to improve your English, maths and digital skills if you need it
- Sector focused vocational learning to help prepare you for your apprenticeship or job and recognition of your learning
From the employer you get:
- A high-quality work placement of at least 70 hours
- An interview for an apprenticeship or job if available, or an exit interview with written feedback
Programmes can be tailored to meet your needs and prepare you for what local businesses are looking for.
A traineeship is a training programme and isn’t a job. Employers are not required to pay you for the work placement, but they can support you with expenses such as transport and meals.
If you are eligible, you can maintain your entitlement to benefits whilst on a traineeship as necessary.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Aim Skills Development on +447505145253 (Ref ID: 124803)